Your Daily Business.
Based on their technical expertise and experience, our (Senior) IT Architects tackle challenging digital questions. Working in interdisciplinary teams, they design and optimize modern digital architectures – always keeping an eye on the sustainability of the client’s overall IT development.
- Technical analysis and optimization of IT architectures
- Development of new IT architectures potentially involving innovative technologies (e.g. cloud solutions)
- Optimization of software development processes as well as the associated tools
- Evaluation and selection of innovative products and technologies
- Heading and controlling smaller architecture teams from a certain seniority level upwards
- Agile control of MVPs and POCs
- Introduction of agile working methods and DevOps
- IT project management and quality assurance
- Coaching clients in the use of agile methods
- In discourse with the client
- Geared towards the client’s circumstances
- Keeping the overall solution in mind
See what Our Employees are Saying.
Mirjam, Moaffak, and Enrico provide an insight into their jobs and into what working at BCG Platinion means for them personally.
“It is my job, but it is also a great passion to work at BCG Platinion.”
Enrico Maria Cestari
Continuous Possibilities for Your Career.
Are you feeling that the quality of your work, skills, and professional growth merit greater challenges? Our development opportunities at all levels create the basis for your success.
- Analysis and evaluation of IT architectures and software solutions
- Development of solution architecture and technical concepts
- Agile implementation management (e.g. PoC engineering)
- Analysis and evaluation of IT capabilities
- Development of user stories and design of customer journeys
- Agile implementation support (e.g. SCRUM master)
Senior IT Architect
- End-to-end responsibility for technical analysis / modules
- Design of complex digital solutions and target IT architectures
- Agile implementation management (e.g. PoC design)
Senior IT Consultant
- End-to-end responsibility for functional analysis / modules
- Design of complex E2E customer journeys and product vision
- Agile implementation support (e.g. product owner)
Manager (technology focus)
- Technical project leader ensures quality assurance and delivery of technical objectives
- Provision of deep technical expertise to the project team and socialization of technical deliverables
Manager (industry focus)
- Operational project leader responsible for overall project delivery and management of the team
- Stakeholder management and socialization of deliverables with key stakeholders – internally and externally
Senior Manager (technology focus)
- Provision of deep technical expertise to multiple project teams and socialization of technical deliverables
- Key expert in sales activities for technical topics
- Responsible to build a product or a capability within area of expertise
Senior Manager (industry focus)
- Account management and operational project leader responsible for multiple projects and teams
- Driving sales activities and capability development within industry practice
Associate Director (technology focus)
- Leadership of capability chapter and respective product / capability development
- Key contributor in sales activities for technical topics
- Global representation of area of expertise internally and externally
Associate Director (industry focus)
- Account development for multiple clients and responsible for delivery and teams
- Leadership role within industry practice includes business and product development
- Leader of industry group or corporate function and associated teams
- Responsible for BCG Platinion’s overall development
- Project acquisition and client account management
Join Our Team.
We believe that professional and personal growth evolve together. Help us work on projects that set new standards. We will challenge and support you while you develop your ideal career.